- Women-only co-housing
- Retreats, festivals, and celebrations
- Workshops, seminars, and mentoring girls and women
- Contributing to worldwide radical feminist consciousness
- To protect, restore, and decolonize the land.
This is our statement of principles.
- Women born female who survived girlhood.
- Women of all races and ages, lesbian, straight, bi, celibate, married, single.
- Coming together for mutual aid and support.
- Sharing radfem principles and consciousness.
- Holding women's space for healing, mutual aid, leadership, and organizing to fight male domination.
- Pushing back against colonization and racial oppression.
- Opposed to the culture of male violence against women, including pornography and prostitution.
Code of conduct:
- We are here for solidarity, peer support, and collective action for women and against male violence.
- We strive to eliminate male domination, racism, colonialism, classism, and other forms of exploitation from our communities and our personal relationships.
- We pledge to listen more than we talk, treat each other with respect, set aside our differences, and seek areas of consensus rather than conflict.
- This is a private group based on mutual trust: we will not “out” each other or disclose personal/political details outside of this group.
What is radical feminism?
- Class analysis for the liberation of women. We seek to undermine and overthrow this culture that designates females as the sex class, exploits us because of our biology, and grooms us to be breeders, rape victims, prostitutes, and sex objects.
- Solidarity with women worldwide oppressed by race and class.
- Collective action against patriarchy.
- We directly confront the crisis of male violence against women. We name the problem and the perpetrators.
- We have the right to our own spaces separate from men: those who were born male and benefit from patriarchy.
- We have the right to our own spaces separate from men who say they identify as women.
- We recognize that gender is a set of sex stereotypes designed to subjugate women's bodies and minds.
- We are taking back our space, our voice, and our strength as women.
Radical feminism is not liberal
- Our end goal is a society free from gender stereotypes, pornography, and prostitution.
- It's not about equality. We want to free women from a violent and coercive system, not join forces with those who oppress us.
- It's about radical feminists, not about the ones who hate us and challenge our right to organize on our own terms.
- Individualism, identity politics, “fun feminism,” and consumerism do not improve the material conditions of women worldwide.
- It is not possible to change one's sex. Switching genders or inventing new ones does not improve the material conditions of women worldwide.
- Men, those who were born male, are not entitled to colonize our spaces, even if they identify as women.
Women have the right to create and define separate spaces because sex-based protections in law provide a bona-fide and reasonable justification for doing so, as does the right of free association. See for example Section 41 of the BC Human Rights Act.